Santa Clara UT Homes for Sale
Real Estate Listings in Santa Clara Utah
Santa Clara offers a rural feel and most of its residents own their homes. Santa Clara is home to a lot of parks and there are many families and young professionals who live in the city. It is known to be a more conservative area and the public schools rate above average. It is a beautiful town with friendly people, gorgeous scenery, and you feel happy and safe when you are there. The people that live there say they love it because it is so community-based and safe. Santa Clara is in the southwest of Utah near the Arizona and Nevada borders and is known as a small resort town. The median home price range is $450,000 and home appreciation has been about 11.2% in the last 10 years.
If you would like more information on any of these Santa Clara real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Santa Clara listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
Read on below the listings to learn more about relocating to Santa Clara.
Relocating to Santa Clara
Santa Clara is located along the Santa Clara River. The city was settled by Jacob Hamlin in 1854 and incorporated in 1915. Santa Clara has become famous for its fruit and produces production. The city is characterized as suburban and many of the residents commute to work to the city of St. George. The city of Santa Clara is rapidly growing in its population and currently is estimated at 8,000 residents. The St.George metro area, which Santa Clara is part of, was recently ranked as the fastest-growing community in the United States.
It is said that Santa Clara is 90% safer than other cities in Utah and 84% safer than other cities in the nation. Santal Clara ranks above average in comparison to other cities in the country. The unemployment rate in Santa Clara is 3.05 as opposed to the US average of 6.0%. The recent job growth is positive and the jobs have increased by 3.5%. The cost of living is higher in Santa Clara, it is 10.&% higher than the US average.
The weather in Santa Clara is moderate. Santa Clara gets about 10 inches of rain per year and 2 inches of snow per year. This is much less than the US average. There are about 259 sunny days a year in Santa Clara, bringing out the sunshine and smiles to its residents. The summer high is around 101 in July and the winter low is about 29 in January.
Residents say that the biggest pros to living there are the livability, cost of living, low crime rate, outstanding education, and low poverty rate. The livability ratings are high and take all the other factors into account. The cost of living is lower than the national average and most cities within the state of Utah. The crime is super low and one of the main factors people consider moving there. The education system ranks high compared to other cities at statewide levels. This is a huge plus for families as they are looking to move.
Santa Clara has much to offer anyone looking for a new city to call home.
Best Things To Do in Santa Clara Utah?
Santa Clara became famous for its fruit and produce production. Numerous fruit stands lined the street through the City, providing an outlet for the crop production in the area. It is a popular city that is growing rapidly because of the many desirable attributes that make it a family-friendly place to be. Whether you just moved or will be visiting there, you might be wondering what are the best things to do in Santa Clara?
- Tuacahn Amphitheater- an amazing outdoor amphitheater that presents music, plays and other cultural works.
- Red Cliffs Recreation Area- A beautiful slot canyon with great photos ops, water, and fun! Camping is available as you spend your time hiking through it all.
- Clover Patch Quilt Shop- This is near the Jacob Hamblin House. It is a fabric store for quilters and they are home to over 9,000 fabrics. There are specific rooms devoted to certain holidays, sports, or babies. They even have quilts for sale.
- Red Hills Desert Garden- This is a desert garden filled with created desert landscape ideas. All the plants are clearly identified and labeled for note-taking. This place is handicap accessible with pathways that mean the planted gardens. During the winter there are extensive gardens where a wonderland of lights are up for the season.
- Anasazi Ridge Petroglyphs- A place to hike and see the petroglyphs. It is a gradual incline hike with spectacular views.
- St. George Children's Museum- A nonprofit organization that provides engaging and interactive rooms for children and families to imagine and create.
- Old Bodega- A unique store filled with lamps, wall art, glassware, and furniture. It is a fun stop for your imagination.
- Sagestone Spa at Red Mountain- The place to go if you want a day of pampering. You can get a massage, a facial, pedicure, and lunch. The pricing is said to be reasonable and the staff are accommodating.
- St. George Temple- A place of beautiful architecture that is lit up at night. It is said to be an incredible sight.
- Pioneer Park- Easily accessible for walking as well as some light climbing. This is a red rock area that provides a stunning overlook of St. George and the surrounding areas. You must be able to climb a 10-foot sandstone embankment to access the overlook. There are no guard rails so keep this in mind if you are visiting with children. There are many meandering trails to explore and alcoves to climb into. Be careful if you are visiting in the summer to start your day early so you avoid the high temperatures of the summer.
Santa Clara is a booming city. Many are eager to potentially move to this area. With so much to see and do that is unique, be sure to take a look at all of your options and plan your trip ahead of time. Contact me below for more information on all homes for sale in Santa Clara Utah.